Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello my kittens.

Pictures are currently on hold, I'm rather seriously swamped and I'm nowhere close to kidding. Aside from the feeling of having my limbs torn from me I'm currently out defeating dragons and saving princesses, the norm around here or so I've come to realize. Though the tasks are quite arduous they do have their end and their silver linings, I just really have to set my nose to the grindstone and buckle down for an insane ride.

I'll update with pictures when I have the time but I don't think anything will come about for quite a while. Consider this a brief hiatus.

Unfortunately my senior year hasn't at all gone any way I would have hoped. Fingers crossed for a better turnout soon.

Good-bye is not forever.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you come back soon! You should always try to do the things that make you happy, no matter what else is going on :) Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete