Thursday, October 28, 2010

Final touches.

Isn't it the hardest thing to find a costume you like all aspects of unless you're crafty and amazing at making your own? Well I've been stewing over my displeasure with the costume I'd chosen this year, the crown has been peeving me but I have gotten some things to help pull me over for the rest of the costume... So let's just say I finally stepped out and went to a craft store to fix this crown situation... AMAZING SHELF SPACE FULL OF BOXES. I walked right up to a shelf full of boxes thinking "don't mind if I do," and grabbed some cute little ones as my mother just stared at her odd child happily buzzing about in the most inane way.

Being of the "hobo" persuasion lets just say I have a natural affinity for boxes.
Being of the artist persuasion lets just say I know a thing or two about boxes.
boxes, boxes, boxes, man...

Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment